There are quite a few, most of them are pretty un-extraordinary. But here’s my list, feel free to comment some things that bug you in the comment section below. All it takes to comment is your email address! Alright, here we go…
- Finishing one book in a series and then having to wait months before the next book comes out – literally the worst thing.
- People who talk behind other people’s backs – like seriously especially if you’re in high school, you should be mature enough to know better!
- When someone makes fun of a singer I like – kay just because I like Austin Mahone doesn’t mean I like Justin Bieber. They are two completely different guys and if you knew anything about either of them, you would know that.
- When I have my headphones in but people insist on talking to me – clearly the headphones are on for a reason.
- When someone asks me for help and then when I need their help they all of a sudden “don’t have a clue about it”.
- Standing in line.
- Those people that are in relationships but insist on flirting with every single guy/girl they come across.
- When people brag about getting high/drunk on the weekends – YOU’RE IN HIGH SCHOOL!
Okay, I think that’s pretty much it! Make sure to follow me on Twitter: @Hey_im_Dallas and Instagram: @Dallas_G98, I post on there all the time! That’s it for now!