Hi guys! So I did a post like this a while back called ‘Things Everyone Needs to Hear’ and I really enjoyed writing it so I thought I’d write another one!
I haven’t been having the best few days, I don’t know why I just haven’t….and my week only just started to look up after I laid in bed watching Austin Mahone on YouTube for almost the entire day yesterday. Anyways, I thought I’d give all of my wonderful readers some things to think about when you might not be having the best day or week or month. So here we gooooooo!!!!
- Smile, it looks good on you.
- Stay strong, even though it might not feel like you’re gonna get through it, even if it looks impossible, nothing is and you can get through it.
- Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- You’re not worthless, everyone has their own worth in their own way. Never think that you’re worthless because you’re not.
- Be proud of yourself, if no one tells you that they are proud of you, who cares?! You should be proud of yourself for running that race, or writing that poem, or doing whatever makes you happy!
- Yes, it’s okay to cry. Everyone does it.
- The pain isn’t worth it, if you’re self-harming…stop. It might make you feel better right then, but you shouldn’t have to put yourself through the pain just to get through the day. Next time you feel that way, stop, take a deep breath, and instead of cutting or hurting yourself, write or draw instead. It works, trust me.
- As Jake Miller says in his song ‘Ghost’, “And it stings right? Yeah I know. Sometimes it feel like, you’re on your own. Trust me, you are not the only one, life has only just begun, just remember that you’re not alone.” And it’s true. You’re not alone. There are so many people out there who care about you. Who would be there for you if you let them in. Who want to help. Including me.
Well guys, that’s all for today! Remember that I’m always here to help. If you need anything, find me on Twitter and shoot me a DM. I’m always here for you guys!
Blog Twitter: @lifeofateenchik
YouTube Channel: Dallas and Lala G –> go check out our new video!!! http://t.co/0zXql0lniS