Hey guys! I’m back from cheer camp!!!! I was going to write yesterday but I was honestly too tired. All I did was unpack, watch LifeTime Movies, and sleep. Cheer camp was awesome as usual and got me pumped up for the upcoming football season. But I’m also really glad to be back home. I missed writing…..and my bed…..sleeping on the ground in a tent for three nights isn’t very fun.
Anyways, today I just kind of wanted to do an easy blog post. Most of you probably don’t know a lot about me other than that one post from a while back. So right now I’m gong to just give you a glimpse into my life kind of and some random facts not very many people know about me. So…here we go!!!!!
- I have a hearing aid – I got in 3rd or 4th grade, I can’t remember. And I’m supposed to wear it every day but I don’t have batteries for it right now so I don’t have it in. It’s pink and blue (younger me thought it’d be cool for everyone to notice it) but I wish it wasn’t as obvious as it is.
- I sprained my ankle – it was the summer before freshman year and I was at cheer practice. Apparently whipping out a back tuck is not the smartest thing to do. I was on crutches for a while and the first doctor I went to told me it was broken but it wasn’t.
- I have a small appreciation for Justin Bieber’s music – I mean, he’s kind of an idiot and I don’t think he’s hot or anything, but I do like his music and I have since like 6th grade. Don’t be surprised if I get his new album when it comes out.
- I’m a hoarder when it comes to clothes – I just feel like I can’t ever throw them away or anything. I always think “I’m gonna wear it one day” and then it sits in my dresser/closet for another couple of months. I also buy clothes that I think I’m going to wear but they end up looking dumb so I don’t.
- I used to not like Austin Mahone – I first saw him in a magazine and I didn’t like him because I thought he was just a Justin Bieber wannabe. But then I started watching his videos and fell in love. Now I’m a Mahomie and there’s no going back.
- I’ve convinced people at my school that I was attacked by a shark – the first day of school my junior year (last year) I came to school with my robotic looking brace on and this kid was like “omg Dallas what happened?” and I told him I was attacked by a shark. He believed me and called me Shark Bite for like two months. I also convinced a kid on my bus with my best friend. He still thinks it’s true. Gullible people are fun to mess with.
- I come up with my best choreography in the shower – you know how I always get writer’s block? Well I get dancer’s block too, that probably isn’t a thing but now it is! I’ll be trying to come up with a dance and just get stuck and so I’ll jump in the shower and blast the music and the moves just come to me. I know, it’s dangerous to dance in the shower but it works for me!
- I wasn’t going to start posting on YouTube – my sister is kind of obsessed with fanmail videos that like Dylan Dauzat, Cameron Dallas, Ricky Dillon, and JC Caylen have made and she wanted to start her own channel but she’s only 8 so I told her we could make one together and now look at us…4 subscribers! (It would be awesome if you subscribed to our channel: Dallas and Lala G)
Well guys that’s all for today! I hope you learned a little bit more about me! Comment some random facts that no one knows about you and I’ll shout you out in the next blog post!!! Until next time peeps!