Hey guys! I’m trying to make up for lost time so here’s another post for you all!
Every high school has its wide variety of people. Mine included. And some of these people are really obnoxious while others are pretty cool. So today I’m going to just describe some of the ones I see at school on a daily basis.
- Those guys who think they are cooler than they really are – if you say there aren’t guys like this in your school you’re lying. There’s always at least one guy who thinks he’s so cool. He might not be quarterback on the football team or star of the basketball team, but he thinks he’s the bomb dot com. He isn’t. He has an ego the size of Texas and every time he gets a compliment on whatever it may be, his head inflates like a balloon.
- The down-to-earth girl who talks to everyone and makes everyone feel good – this girl is literally the best. You know who you are. She can make anyone feel like they have a place in this world. She is there to make your dark days brighter and is always able to make you smile, at least a little bit. She says hi to everyone she passes in the hallway and is popular without going out of her way to be.
- The gossip girls – they can literally start drama out of anything. Honestly it doesn’t even matter if it’s true or not, I can almost guarentee you that drama starts because of these girls. And they do it for attention which makes it even worse. Like is it not clear that no one is going to like you if you start pointless drama that rips friendships apart and makes high school miserable for other people?
- The nice guys – these are the guys that don’t get as much recognition as they deserve. The guys that girls tend to look over because they would rather go for the jerks. The guys that talk to girls that those other guys never even really look at. The guys that would be ideal boyfriends but girls just don’t go for. I can think of at least 4 guys at my school that fit in this category and let me just tell you that a nice guy is 100 times better in my opinion than some idiot that doesn’t care about anyone but himself.
- The shy girls – MEEEEEEEE!!! I am painfully shy and I wish that I wasn’t. But I guess talking isn’t my thing. But let me just tell you that once you take the time to get to know a shy girl or person, they can be pretty cool. And I’m not just saying that because I’m shy, but for real. And also, shy people have an advantage, people don’t filter what they say around them so we get to hear what’s going on in the school or whatever.
So yeah guys, that’s all for today! I hope you liked this post and learned who to look for and who to try and stay away from in your high school or college or life….wherever you may be at this point. And if anyone from school is reading this, I hope that I didn’t offend you and if you know you fall into one of the good categories, keep doing what you’re doing. If you’re in the bad ones, maybe you should do something different.
But okay, it’s midnight and I have school tomorrow so peace out my homies!!!