Hey guys!! I’m back again with a normal, well as normal as I can be, blog post. I’m sorry it’s been so long since my last post and while I could feed you some excuse about why I have not wrote, the real reason is that I’m simply lazy.
Now that it’s summer vacation and I don’t head off to college until September, I’ve had so much extra time. So how do I fill my endless hours of boredom? YouTube of course. I’ve found some new people to watch and have fallen in love with each and every one of them. So are you ready? Cuz I’m about to dive into telling you all about these guys and girls that don’t know I exist but make me very happy.
- Gabriel Conte – I don’t really remember how I ended up watching his videos, but I have been for a while and it’s about time I talked about him here. I don’t think I have words to describe this wonderful human being to you. Gabriel can always put a smile on my face and make me laugh. One of the big reasons I like him so much I think is because he’s very strong in his faith, just like me. He was in The Passion Live which aired earlier in the year and it was really cool to be able to see someone I recognized from my countless hours on YouTube playing a part in it. If you want to check out Gabriel you can right Here.
- Liza Koshy – I just really started watching Liza but she’s already one of my favorites. She’s super funny and full of energy and honestly reminds me of my best friend at times. Liza just popped up on my YouTube recommendations the other day and honestly I accidentally clicked on the video, but then I ended up watching a bunch more of her and would you look at that, now I’m subscribed to her channel and you can be too if you click on this Link.
- Troye Sivan – if you don’t know who Troye Sivan is, we can’t be friends. I’m sure a lot of people know him and have heard his song Youth at least once. I found Troye because he was in a Jonah Green video and then went to his persona channel and started watching his videos and now I’m obsessed. I think Troye and I have the same sarcastic-ness (is that a word) and both would be perfectly fine as long as we have the Internet. Basically we’d be best friends if we met. Anyways, you can find Troye’s channel right Here.
- Dominic DeAngelis – oh man. Dom the bomb. If you like Jc Caylen then you’ll probably like Dom. After first seeing him in a Ricky Dillon video and then with Kian and Jc, I decided I needed more in my life and found Dom’s channel. My favorite videos of his to watch are the Chat Roulette ones. I literally die laughing at them no matter where I am or what time it is. Dom is another one who can always make me laugh and put a smile on my face, even if I’m having a bad day. Check Dom’s channel out Here
- Jess Bauer – she’s my favorite female YouTuber at the moment. She’s the girlfriend of Gabriel Conte, so of course that’s how I found her. If you ask me, Jess and Gabriel were meant to be together. Anyways, Jess is from Australia, she’s got a strong faith (just like me, again), and she’s just a beautiful human being, inside and out. I love watching her vlogs as well as her covers, she has an amazing voice and you definitely should go check out her latest video Here.
- Ryan Abe – Ryan was actually in one of Dom’s videos with Jonah Green, which is where I first saw him. Followed by clicking on his channel and binge watching his videos. My little sister enjoys watching his candy testing videos and I like his product testing ones. He was also in some BF vs GF videos (who will probably make an appearance in the next YouTube Suggestions). Ryan is a pretty cool guy and is quite funny as well. If you want to check out Ryan’s channel you can right Here.
- Jacko Brazier – saved the best for last. This Australian is probably one of the funniest guys I’ve watched. His reaction to Jacob Sartorius is the best one out there and his remake of cringy Musicallys is pretty much the funniest thing I’ve ever watched. He’s also one of Gabriel Conte’s best friends which is how I found him. I’m glad someone is questioning how and why all these little boys are getting famous as much as I am questioning it. You can watching the videos I mentioned and more if you click right Here on his channel.
Well guys, that’s all I have for today. I hope you enjoyed this blog post And I’m sorry it’s been so long! Hopefully I’ll write again soon and so I will see (talk to) y’all….next time. (That was my Jc Caylen impression again)