WHAT’S UP GUYS I’M BACK WITH ANOTHER BLOG POST!!!!
I hope y’all are having a wonderful week and that it just got better with the notification of this blog post!
So here’s a series that (I hope) hasn’t gotten old yet. It’s been a while since I talked about YouTube but I’ve found some new accounts to watch and enjoy so I thought I would share them with you!
- Andrea Russett – I might have talked about Andrea before, but she’s definitely one of my faves and I’ve been keeping up with her and her videos for a while now. I found Andrea through old O2L videos. She is my favorite female YouTuber because she keeps it real and just posts some really great things. Andrea can always make me laugh or bring my mood up. In addition to her funny videos she posts makeup tutorials and while I don’t follow a lot of beauty accounts, I really enjoy her tutorials and eventually hope to become as skilled as her when it comes to doing my makeup. Or I mean, Andrea can just come and do my makeup…? Check out Andrea’s channel here!
- Lele Pons – you might know her from Vine but recently she started posting on YouTube too! Just some fun skits that always make me laugh. My favorite video of hers is ‘My Big Fat Hispanic Family’. I find it verrrry similar to how my own family acts, especially if I were to ever bring a boy home….Lele is hilarious and beautiful and I love her so you should go take a peek at her channel.
- Kenny Holland – because it’s not a YouTuber suggestions without at least one musical YouTuber. After finding Kenny through the Jacks, I was immediately hooked. He has the voice of an angel and I love love LOVE listening to him sing. Kenny just seems like a wonderful human being and the type of person that no one can dislike because he’s so wonderful. Check out the beautiful vocals of this beautiful human right here.
- Rajiv Dhall – even though I just recently started watching his cover videos, I’m 110% hooked. Maybe it’s because he graduated from where I’m going to college now, but I absolutely am in love with Rajiv. I’m seeing him in concert and meeting him on the 23rd with my mom and I couldn’t be more excited. There’s no better notification to get than the one telling me Rajiv uploaded a new video. Here’s a link to his channel.
- The Dolan Twins – I’m not sure where they came from but holy crap. There’s no way they’re a year younger than me because they look way older. These gorgeous boys are also hilarious. My little sister loves watching their videos and is convinced that someday we’ll (me and her) will be “world famous” and “meet the Dolan Twins” and they’ll “fall in love with us”. Keep in mind she’s nine. Anyways, the boys just posted a new video yesterday where Ethan got his wisdom teeth out and who doesn’t love watching wisdom teeth aftermath videos? Check out the Dolan Twins right here.
Well guys, that’s all I have for you for today! I hope you enjoy this blog and check out some of the people I mentioned and I hope you love them as much as I do. As always make sure to check out my social media and let me know if you’re reading this and I’ll shout you out on Twitter or on here!!! Until next week lovelies!