What’s up guys? I’m back yet again with a new blog post (are you sick of me yet??). Honestly this daily blogging thing is getting kind of difficult. I feel like I’m running out of things to talk about.
We all have those crushes on famous people that seem to never go away even when you know that absolutely nothing is going to happen between you two. Although they might be famous or well-known, and have hundreds of other girls telling them how much they mean to them, you can’t help but feel some sort of way for that person or people.
Today I would like you all to meet my top 5 celebrity crushes. But I have dibs on them so back off.
- Zac Efron – honestly what girl doesn’t have a crush on Zac?? Ever since High School Musical I have been in love with him. I’ve watched every movie he’s been in (more than once). I had posters of him. I’d watch award shows just to see him. I’d daydream about meeting him in person. I mean just look at him.
- Jake Miller – forever and always honestly. Jake’s one of my favorite singers (which you know if you’ve read pretty much any of my posts or follow me on social media at all) and is just a wonderful human. I saw him perform in Chicago last summer and omg he’s even more perfect in person. Not to mention he cares so much for his fans, whether they’re day ones like me or newer fans. I was supposed to see Jake again last month but his tour ended up getting postponed. While I was crushed, I honestly think Jake was just as crushed because he knew how excited we all were and he was excited too. But I will see him whenever the Overnight Tour ends up coming to Michigan. Anyways, you can swoon over this cutie too.
- Trey Songz – even though I just started really listening to his music, I’m 100% in love with him. He’s gorgeous omg and you’re lying if you say he’s not. Not to mention his music is pretty amazing and his smile gets me every time.
- Spencer Sutherland – can’t forget about this goofball. Even though I’m 98% sure he has no idea I exist, I can’t help but be in love with this goof. He makes me smile literally every day with his silly Snapchats and wonderful singing. I don’t know how I survived so long without him and his music. I actually did get to meet Spencer in December which was the best night ever. He’s so sweet and cute and uh, tall (well everyone’s tall compared to me but whatever). I love him so much.
- Jesse McCartney – I’m pretty sure a part of me will always have a thing for Jesse, no matter how old I get. Ever since Beautiful Soul I’ve been in love with him. I never got the chance to see him live, but should he find himself performing in Michigan you can bet I’ll be there to buy tickets and see the love of my life.
Well guys, there you go. My top 5 celebrity crushes out for the whole world to see. I kind of hope none of them read this post because it’s kind of embarrassing but I also kind of hope they do because I’d have famous people reading my blogs….and that’d be cool right?
Anyways, follow me on social media blah, blah, blah, talk to you guys tomorrow! Deuces!
p.s. would you guys be interested in seeing a makeup video tutorial thing?? Let me know!