Hello and welcome back to Life of a Teen Chick!!
I was nominated for this tag thing by RadGirl and it’s the first time I’ve been like, tagged to do anything. So thanks! In addition to making me feel cool you have also given me a blog for today and without you I probably would have had no clue what to write about.
Anyways, the rules are as follows:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people (well, I probably won’t tag 11 but I’ll tag a few)
- Answer the questions you have been given
- Thank the person who nominated you
Here are ze questions RadGirl has given me to answer:
- How do you show self love to yourself?
- Starting with a tough one right off the bat I see….anyways, probably just by recognizing my flaws and imperfections and realizing that without them I wouldn’t be myself. I also have been trying not to compare myself to other girls and instead of thinking ‘wow I wish I looked like her’ or ‘wow I wish I had that quality’ I think ‘dang she’s pretty but so am I’ and ‘she might have this quality but I have some pretty amazing ones too’.
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Teen Wolf – and yes I am probably going to cry when it ends. Actually I know I’m going to cry when it ends.
- What woman inspires you the most?
- Probably my mom honestly. She’s very hardworking and strong in her faith and I hope that I grow up to be half the woman she is.
- What’s your biggest dream?
- To move to California or New York and work for MTV as a music journalist.
- Your favorite dish?
- Another tough one….I’m gonna have to go with buffalo wings though. Yum.
- What’s your favorite color?
- It changes depending on my mood and the day I’m having. Right now it’s a deep purple or maroon.
- Oreos or Chocolate chip?
- Chocolate chip for sure but I’m not against Oreos at all.
- Favorite era in history?
- It’s not like anything major happened that affected a lot of people, but the early 2000’s probably. I became a big sister in 2002. I went to my first concert in 2004. There was a lot of pretty great music out at that time. I didn’t have to worry about college tuition or working. I could be a kid and life carefree.
- Favorite subject?
- In school – English no doubt. But to like, have a conversation about? Probably music. I could talk for hours about music.
- What’s one lesson you would tell your younger self?
- You’re stronger than you think.
- Instagram or snapchat? Why?
- Snapchat because I’m basic and love the filters of course! (Add me on Snapchat – dallaas74) (And Instagram: @dallas_g98)
Okay, now for las preguntas for the people I am tagging!
- Coffee or tea?
- 3 things you can’t live without?
- Favorite song to sing in the shower/in the car?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Favorite place in the world?
- Where do you want to travel to?
- Name three things on your bucket list.
- Favorite childhood memory?
- What’s the furthest you’ve gone to impress a guy/girl?
- Favorite music artist?
- If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?
And now I would like to nominate:
and finally, The Elle Word
I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and thanks again RadGirl for the nomination to this tag! That’s all I have for you guys today, I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday/whatever day it is when you’re reading this. As always make sure to keep up with me on all of my social media’s links will be below and I will talk to y’all tomorrow bye!