What’s up guys? I’m back with your daily blog post and even though daily blogging is a challenge, I like of am liking it.
A while back I posted Things That Bug Me and then a while later I posted Things that bug me – Home edition but since those two posts, I’ve discovered some more things that get under my skin and tick me off. So welcome to ‘More Things That Bug Me’
- When people don’t hold the door for me – isn’t it just common curtesy to hold the door open for the person behind you? It doesn’t matter if you’re a girl or a guy, you should be polite and hold the door. It especially bugs me when guys don’t do this because how hard is it to be a gentleman and hold the door for a girl??
- Studying for a quiz and not doing great – this happens to me a lot and every time it ticks me off. I can study for hours upon hours and take the quiz but then I get it back and get a bad grade (which isn’t a bad grade but it’s not 90% or higher so it’s bad in my mind). Or sometimes I’ll study what I think is going to be on the quiz and then get the quiz and it’s all stuff I didn’t study.
- When people send me the Snapchats that they put on their story – like why? I’ll see it if you put it on your story, you don’t have to send it to me too. (p.s. go add my Snapchat @dallaas74)
- When the fire alarms in my dorm go off at two in the morning – okay this only happened once but I can already tell you it bugs me. Last night was the first night I had been able to fall asleep before three a.m. and then the alarms started going off at two. I stood in the cold for half an hour. ALL BECAUSE SOME IDIOT WAS MAKING MAC AND CHEESE AT TWO IN THE MORNING AND BURNT IT.
- When people take forever to take their laundry out of the washer/dryer and I need to use it – honestly setting an alarm to remind you when your laundry will be done isn’t that difficult. Some people though, I’m telling you. There have been multiple occasions where I need to do laundry and I get to the laundry room only to find all of the washers and dryers are full. Brilliant.
- The ads that come on Spotify/Pandora – I get it, that’s how these apps make money, but honestly? After every song or every other song? I don’t need to hear about the same things over and over again. Now I know what you’re thinking ‘Dallas, why don’t you just upgrade and then you won’t have to deal with the ads?’ because I’m a poor college student that’s why.
- Having to drag a conversation out of someone – there are so many things we could talk about but we’re sitting in awkward silence. I hate conversations that feel forced because they don’t go anywhere. Or when I ask someone a question in a conversation and they give me a one word answer. Is it that hard to come up with something more in depth?
- When people open my Snapchats and don’t respond – how hard is it to quickly snap a selfie? Or at least let me know you’re busy or have something better to do than talk to me. But leaving me hanging is not cool.
Yup, so there you have it. More things that bug me. I can tell you that this is not the last of these posts because I can always find something that gets under my skin. Anyways, that’s all I have for you guys today, if you liked it let me know and comment some things that bug you! Until tomorrow lovelies!