What’s up guys I’m back! And yes, today it is actually me and not my mom. But how sweet was that post yesterday? It made me cry honestly, I don’t know about you. But I have returned with a relatively normal blog post, but for real how normal can I be??
When I was born, I already had a best friend. And then a couple months later I had another one. I’m sure your mind immediately went to older siblings, but I’m actually talking about my cousins. I have one who’s a year older than me and then another one who’s two months younger. These two girls were my first best friends and will be my best friends probably for the rest of our lives.
So why is growing up with cousins so freaking great? Well let me tell you….
- You have someone to get in trouble with – not that we got in trouble a lot but when we did it was either all of us or none of us.
- You don’t have to be around them 24/7/365 if you really don’t want to – my cousins lived like half hour away from me so I didn’t see them every single day, but that was okay because after a while we definitely started to get sick of each other. It was great though because even now we live far away from each other but as soon as we are reunited it’s like no time has gone by.
- They understand – when my grandma passed away, it was hard for my entire family. And I didn’t talk to any of my school friends with it because they just didn’t get it. But my cousins were there to cry with me, laugh with me, smile with me, and they understood because we were going through the exact same thing. Some things I can’t talk about with friends, but my cousins are a whole different story.
- They can never get rid of you – whether they want to admit it or not, you guys are family and no matter how stupid and embarrassing you may act, they’re pretty much stuck with you until the bitter end.
- They literally know everything (good and bad) about you – my cousins have saw me at my worst and at my best. They know every crush I’ve had, every awkward moment, every embarrassing story, EVERYTHING. So they can’t ditch because they literally know everything and I know everything about them.
So if you can’t tell, my cousins are actually the best and I love them more than any of my other friends because they’ve been around the longest. I can’t imagine life without them and they make every part of life so much better.
That’s all I have for you guys today, I hope you enjoyed this blog and are enjoying this 40 days thing. Until tomorrow lovelies!